My Blog List

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Posting-Global Science

1. The only thing I really know about technology is that we have it in the modern 21st century. I really have no idea about how computers work, or cell phones, or anything of that sort. I just have them, and use them. I've never spent the time to learn anything new about technology or how anything works. To that extent, I am clueless. I mean, I know how to work and run things diligently and easily, but I still dont know the ligistics behind it. Same with the technology used to help out our planet, I'm clueless at how these things work and how scientists came up with the idea of how to do it.

2. I would love to learn something about how the Earth works, and by that I don't mean how gravitational pull or how the earth spins. But I mean is how is it that we are the only planet that can hold a life form? How is it that our ground is fertile enough to grow? That's the stuff I want to know. I want to learn what is put in our plants here in Eaton Rapids, and what is in our water. I also want to know things along the line of what is biodegratable and what isn't. Because I feel terrible throwing things into our rivers thinking that one day it will just go away. I don't know what is and what isn't. That would be something interesting to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment